Comparing photon yield using different physics lists.
- DIRC@EIC, ECCE
- 3-layer spherical lens with saphire, r=[62,36]
- 3 mm pixels HIQ400, CE=95%
- pions @ 6 GeV/c; theta = 45; phi = 0
- 0.5 tracking resolution @ 6 GeV/c, 2.2 @ 1.2 GeV/c. See track resolution scan for more.
- 100 ps time precision
- geometrical reconstruction with averaged LUT from 15M photons
- GR with per-PMT and chromatic corrections
- 20k tracks for pdf generation (per each particle species); 10k for determining separation
Photon yield (without selection cuts) from 20k pi @ 6 GeV/c @ 45 degree polar angle. EM includes multiple scattering, ionisation, bremsstrahlung (e,mu), gamma conversion, compton scattering (gamma), photoelectric effects (gamma), pair production (mu), annihilation (e+). HAD includes elasitc, inelastic and absorption.
Stopping photons from secondaries:
Popagating all photons: